CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pray for our leaders!

Wow! I just watched the President's (what I felt to be a fatastic speech) speech to the joint congress. We must pray for our leaders to make the right decisions in this case. I believe he laid out some progressive options and most of it sounds great! I do have some concerns like most health care professionals about the level of care and to whom the judgement of necessity of care will belong. It is quite obvious that the public and the legislators have strong opinions about this subject! We MUST pray for our leaders to make "healthy" decisions for all people in this nation. As a citizen, health care provider, spouse of an "uninsurable," mother, and daughter of aging parents, I will certainly be praying over this subject and asking God to open up hearts and ears and to help create a dialogue that will help all people in this nation!

2 comments:

Susy said...

What a good post! You presented it in such a positive way.
Since I recently had to deal with COBRA, I realized how lucky I am that all I had to do was sign up on Ryan's insurance. What if I was single? I would be uninsured, because there is no way I could have afforded that on my own!
I don't have all of the answers...but I'm praying for those that we picked to figure them out!!

Jennifer said...

Bout time you blogged girl! I can't wait to see updates of the house!

Love ya!