It is true! I am a pitiful blogger! I started this blog mainly to keep my family updated with the latest happenings and provide pictures of our little piece of family here...but alas...I fail miserably! I have tons and tons of precious pics from a recent camping trip and Sophia's Second Birthday! Here are my favorites!!! Much love to friends and family reading and sharing...
We went camping in Hot Springs with Nana, Grandpa, Owen, and Jack. We had a great time! As a child, my family camped there all of the time. If you have never given KOA's a try, you should! So much fun! We ate junk food, fed the ducks, went swimming, played on the playground in our jammies, and made Smores!
Sophia is such a big girl now! She is 2! We have made one attempt at potty training and things didn't go so smoothly...in fact they stopped moving for about a week...if you catch my meaning. We will try again soon! She is sleeping in her bed without the railing now! What a big girl! She had a Yo Gabba Gabba birthday party...and it was AWESOME (in the words of DJ Lance Rock!)!
New Upcycle Ideas 846
1 day ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment