CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 17, 2011

So much to catch up on!!!

Wow! It has been 4 months since I last posted on this blog! Why? Because I have been super busy doing the following:

I am back in school. I have a clinical doctorate in physical therapy, a DPT. It is very similar to a dentist who has a DDS. Now, I am working on my PhD. This will allow me to understand and hopefully produce solid research for my field and maybe one day teach. So back to school I go...hi ho hi ho hi ho!
In October, on Halloween to be exact, I ran the Marine Corps Marathon! The whole stinkin' thing! I ran the Little Rock Marathon in 2006 and swore to myself that I would never do it again. Hmmm...fast forward to 2010 and lots and lots of long Saturday mornings later and I did do it again. My friend Elizabeth and I completed the marathon in 4:40 and had a great time doing it! Lots of fun! I got to see Washington D.C. which was wonderful and spend a lot of time with some fabulous ladies!
The next weekend I went to Eureka Springs with my dear, sweet PT girls! We had so much fun catching up and hanging out in such a neat town! We also got great news about Steffy's second little bundle on the way!


Jeremy had a heart cath done in November and the doctors were very pleased with the results cardiovascularly. Unfortunately, the procedure itself hit a few hiccups and Jeremy ended up spending a few nights in the hospital to recover from some bleeding. We recently went back for a follow up and his cardiologist is more than pleased with how Jeremy looks! God is so good! Check out the dramatic photo we staged in the hospital!

After Daddy felt better, we headed to Dallas to see family and to see Yo Gabba Gabba Live!!!!


Next up...Christmas! Enough said!


We also had a snow day in early January. I will let the pictures do the talking again!


Soon I will show you guys my new bedroom. I still have a little bit of work to do on it, but it is coming along nicely! Yay! Hopefully I will be back before 4 months! Thanks for being patient with me!

1 comments:

Leslie said...

So glad you blogged again...I feel like we keep missing one another...Busy, busy. Loved the pics. Tell Jer and Sophia that I said "hi"