CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Master of the Classroom!

My husband Jeremy graduated with his masters in education this past weekend! He is from what I can see and from what I hear from students, parents, teachers, and his own professors a wonderful teacher! He takes his job very seriously and really works hard to educate and impact his students in an exciting way! He has done research and written papers (which his professors submitted to educational journals), put his findings to work in the classroom, and led his fellow teachers in improving the systems in place at his school and in his district! In case you can't tell...I am SUPER proud of my hubby! Congratulations sweetie! I'm still not calling you Master!


Sophie was not too excited about the chilly weather!


We ended up sitting down right in front of Susie...my mom's best friend from high school (also her college roomie!) and her husband! What a small world! That helped pass the time after Jeremy walked across the stage!

1 comments:

Brandon and Teresa plus 2! said...

Woohoo! Master J in da' house!! His students should have to call him Massa' Jeremy for at least 1 semester.