I'd like to order one Christmas Eve of cookie making, story book reading, hot chocolate drinking, and sweet movie snuggling! Coming right up! We'll be home for Christmas this year! Jeremy and I decided long ago (never to walk in anyone's shadow...) that we would stay at our house for Christmas day when we had kids! We have a kid! We're staying! Yay! Not that Sophie knows the difference, but we do and we are so happy to be home on Christmas! We are looking forward to going to see family and going on fun trips over Christmas, but we are really excited to get to enjoy some time off in our own home too! Here are a few...well a lot of pics of our Christmas Time Abode!
(In case you couldn't tell!)
Outside lights and Chocolate Peppermint Entry!!! Bless Jeremy's heart for letting me put this on his house!
Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...yippee!
Sophie has a candy flavored Christmas tree too!
Our bedroom all bedazzled for Christmas. The ornaments are not red, white, and blue (though I am very patriotic) they are red, white, and silver...ah pretty lights!
Candy garland in Sophia's room!
Kitchen cabinet with multi-color lights!
The mantle! If you can't tell in the picture...the canvases are truffles with glitter frosting!
Catherine made these frames for me and they are some of my favorite Christmas things!
Blurry pic of my silver retro tree...still candy, but retro! This was my tree when I was living in my apartment on one of my clinicals in Texas as a student!
Sophia's mantle! She loves the lights!Merry Christmas!
3 comments:
Love the decor. Thanks for posting your home at Christmas. I just loved looking at them and I love the candy theme!
SO cute! i love the theme. i especially love the bed decorations. i think i'd sleep with the lights on.
happy traveling and have a verrry merry christmas!
This is amazing! This is by far the most decorated interior of a house for any holiday that I have ever seen! It looks like something out of Whoville!
Post a Comment