Okay, so originally I wrote this last Saturday and then couldn't find the camera to download some pics for a week! It was in my car along with all kinds of other discoveries today! So this is from last weekend, but enjoy! (More pics of Sophia in the next post...for all the grands and great-grands!)
Wow! I havn't blogged in quite some time. Here is the scoop on our lives over the past week:
1) Last week I worked hard and fit all of my kiddos' treatment into 4 days and took Friday to spend with my own kiddo. We had so much fun! We got a precious Easter Dress and hat and did lots of playing in her room! We also went to the jewelry store where I showed her all kinds of sparkly things! Why? Cause I had to drop my ring off to have it sized to fit over my fat knuckles! Since my pregnancy, my knuckles are HUGE! I can't get my ring on and off without screaming and pratically amputating my finger....so I had it sized up from 5.5 to 6.25. We shall see how that works out.
2) I wanted to spend Friday with Sophia because, Jeremy and I went away for the weekend...WITHOUT HER! I can't believe it! My parents came up and kept her. I feel very comfortable with them keeping her because I know that will do things the way I ask and they are very safe drivers. BUT, I was still nervous! Apparently she did great! She didn't even ask about us! Well, meanwhile, Jeremy and I stayed in this awesome treehouse in Eureka Springs and got deep tissue massages for one hour! Woo hoo! We drove to Rogers to meet up with our friends Shane and Vanessa or as we like to call them...Shanessa...yeah we are really creative. We went out to dinner and a movie with them. I love them so much! One of these days we are going to open up a murder mystery bed and beakfast!
The treehouse came stocked with homemade banana bread, juice, sodas, pretzels, and chocolate chip cookies! It was so cute!
3) That brings me to the movie...The Watchmen. Okay, Jeremy and I generally don't go see rated R movies, but this one was touted as "revolutionary" blah blah blah. First, it was 3 hours long! This just about killed me especially since it was "spring forward eve." Second, the naked blue guy is TOTALLY NAKED and I simply could not take the movie seriously from that point on. Third, it was just too violent and dark. We were all disappointed and kind of wished we had seen something else. Oh well, we should know better. PG13 movies are pretty awful. We shouldn't be watching Rated R(stricted...anyone from Magnolia will flashback to Mr. Florence's voice saying"'this film is rated R-stricted") movies anyway.
4) It was beautiful here Monday and Tuesday! I got to wear my new Chacos! Yay! Jeremy got them for my birthday and then it got cold! I love them! So comfy!!
5) It sleeted on Thursday. Welcome to Arkansas!
6) Sophia and I had a busy day today (Saturday) while Jeremy was in a meeting all day. We went to visit my friend Lauren this morning. She is running in the Little Rock Marathon tomorrow and we took her a good luck goodie basket. Sophia made some signs for her family to hold and picked out a ribbon for her. The first one said "Congratulations, you're two!" I had her try again and she grabbed one that said "Dynamite!" Lauren will do great tomorrow! She is like a little stick of dynamite! This afternoon, we headed to Pine Bluff to my cousin's wedding shower. It was so nice to see them all! Can't wait till May to see Erin and Charlie get married! Our cousin Kendall is getting married the next weekend and it will be another beautiful wedding! We are so happy for all of them!
7) Now I am laying on the couch doing nothing...except blogging!


2 comments:
Sophia looks just like you in that pic. So adorable! I can't wait to see her. We will be in town on Tuesday and Wednesday...hopefully we can catch up. Also, I want a pair of Chacos (sp?) Let me know how you like em. Love ya!
I like the Heart shaped tub! Very Dumb-&-Dumber like! Ha Ha
Post a Comment