CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Party at Sophia's crib...her big girl crib that is!



Today...sob sob...I lowered the mattress on Sophia's crib since she is getting on all fours and has started figuring out the pulling up stuff! I was so sad to see my little baby way down there in that big ole crib! I think she likes it though! Here are a few pics from the hour and 1/2 long process (I did it myself and it involved practically taking the whole crib apart!).



1 comments:

Leslie said...

These next months with Sophie are the glory months. Everybody used to tell me that when Ava was her age and I didn't really get it. But, it is true. Now that I think back to that time, I get it. They are just so happy, cuddly and aren't quite into everything yet. I love it!!!! Enjoy!