CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kris made it!

Yay for Kris! He is in the finals of American Idol! I just wanted to share a quick story about him and the kind of person he is! You guys know I don't know him, but like I said...I have a friend who is close with him through church! Anyway, I got this scoop from her. Apparently, Adam Lambert went to Kris's parents and thanked them for raising such a kind person. He said that he finally knew what it really meant to be a Christian through seeing Kris's actions during the American Idol process! How awesome is that! He is already a winner in my book...cheesy, but true!

Keep voting for the Conway Kid! We are so proud of our hometown hero!

1 comments:

Leslie said...

I heard the very same story from a friend of mine that knows him. Apparently, he called his pastor at New Life and told him that story. It is so incredible that he is in the top two.