CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

A few things real quick...

Tomorrow night on TLC, my sweet cousin Erin and her Fiance' will be featured on a show called Wild Weddings. His proposal is what they will show. It was really cute! Check it out at 8:00 on TLC.

Jeremy and I got U2 tickets!!!! Woo hoo! We are going to see them in Dallas at the new Cowboys Stadium! The opening act....MUSE!!! Double woo hoo! We can't wait!

I never blogged about our fun Twilight Watch Party at work. The PT girls are getting better and better about getting together outside of work. We recently went to a Political Action Committee fundraiser for Arkansas Physical Therapy and then hit P.F. Chang's and the movie 17 Again. We had so much fun and the movie was hilarious! (I am not by any means a movie snob...so I like predictable, physical humor! It was really cute.) We eat at P.F. Chang's most of the time because they have a gluten free menu and most of us can split one Great Wall of Chocolate. They also have a gluten free chocolate dessert! This way we have a "happy celiac" when we leave the restaurant! A few weeks ago we had a Twilight Watch Party and brought Twilight themed snacks! We had such a great time being totally dorky and having fun with it. Here are a few pics...


I brought the blood bank! (Raspberry jello in breast milk storage bags!)


Lisa (our fellow Twihard Occupational Therapist) came all vamped out with a shirt that read "I'm Edward's Real Girlfriend." Genie looked a bit Victoriaish in her fur shrug too!

Janet dropped off a "So the Lion Fell In Love With the Lamb" cake and then had to go help deliver a baby! Anita went in for the kill...not really...it wasn't gluten free!!!

We had a lot of fun with it!

1 comments:

Leslie said...

I love Renesme's "Milk"! Great job! I would have loved to have been at that party. The cake was really well done,too. You have some creative cooking friends!