Top 15 Reasons I Love My Valentine
This is not the typical list where I talk about my husband being a wonderful provider, a hard worker, a Christian example, a family leader, or a wonderful person...though he is all of those things. This list is about the simple little reasons why I continue to fall in love with my husband daily!
1- I love that you play silly little games with me! We choreograph dances and wrestling moves together all of the time. Remember when we designed a 12 move wrestling fight. It was great! We also have some pretty stupi...I mean stupendous dances we have choreographed as well!
2- I love that we continue to have fun doing things that we both love! I love that we love the same things! We love music! We love listening to live music! We love movies! We love reading! We love dreaming out loud about our life together...which leads me to #3.
3- I love your rediculous sayings like "Let's make some memories together" and then you proceed to tell me about our memories we will make in the future! They crack me up! Also, when you add "to your face" or "in your face" to random phrases! Love it!
4- I love that you let me wear your hoodies to work occasionally...especially when they have your cologne on them!
5- I love that you keep your mustache shaved for me. Even though you love it, you know that I hat...am not as fond of it and you keep it shaved! Love!
6- I love that you think things that make me slightly disgusting are cute. Like the fact that I wear my snuggie or my giant robe everywhere around the house or always have chocolate in the corners of my mouth!
7- I love that you don't let me be the homebody that I would be without you! You keep me out and about doing fun things!
8- I love that you start my car and lug all my stuff out to my car every morning for me before we leave for work! That makes my morning much easier and helps me start my day happier!
9- I love that you tuck me in if I go to bed before you.
10-I love that you let me call you things like Jeromeo, Jelatinous, J-Lowe, Juh-lo, Jer, or booty face!
11-I love that you sing silly songs which you are horrible at making up! I love that you warm up you voice just to be silly and make me laugh!
12-I love that you are yourself all the time. I love that you may say random things and make people wonder what you are thinking, but it is always you! No one else! I love you!
13-I love that you compliment me out of the blue seemingly when I need it most!
14-I love that you are a great cook! Seriously! I love that!
15-Okay...just kidding! I am going to talk about how much I love that you are a caring and nurturing husband and a wonderful father. I love that as a family we have so much fun together and I can't wait for what all the years of our life together have in store! I love you!
1- I love that you play silly little games with me! We choreograph dances and wrestling moves together all of the time. Remember when we designed a 12 move wrestling fight. It was great! We also have some pretty stupi...I mean stupendous dances we have choreographed as well!
2- I love that we continue to have fun doing things that we both love! I love that we love the same things! We love music! We love listening to live music! We love movies! We love reading! We love dreaming out loud about our life together...which leads me to #3.
3- I love your rediculous sayings like "Let's make some memories together" and then you proceed to tell me about our memories we will make in the future! They crack me up! Also, when you add "to your face" or "in your face" to random phrases! Love it!
4- I love that you let me wear your hoodies to work occasionally...especially when they have your cologne on them!
5- I love that you keep your mustache shaved for me. Even though you love it, you know that I hat...am not as fond of it and you keep it shaved! Love!
6- I love that you think things that make me slightly disgusting are cute. Like the fact that I wear my snuggie or my giant robe everywhere around the house or always have chocolate in the corners of my mouth!
7- I love that you don't let me be the homebody that I would be without you! You keep me out and about doing fun things!
8- I love that you start my car and lug all my stuff out to my car every morning for me before we leave for work! That makes my morning much easier and helps me start my day happier!
9- I love that you tuck me in if I go to bed before you.
10-I love that you let me call you things like Jeromeo, Jelatinous, J-Lowe, Juh-lo, Jer, or booty face!
11-I love that you sing silly songs which you are horrible at making up! I love that you warm up you voice just to be silly and make me laugh!
12-I love that you are yourself all the time. I love that you may say random things and make people wonder what you are thinking, but it is always you! No one else! I love you!
13-I love that you compliment me out of the blue seemingly when I need it most!
14-I love that you are a great cook! Seriously! I love that!
15-Okay...just kidding! I am going to talk about how much I love that you are a caring and nurturing husband and a wonderful father. I love that as a family we have so much fun together and I can't wait for what all the years of our life together have in store! I love you!
5 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! :-)Y'all have always been so sweet! Happy Valentine's Day to you guys!
you guys rock! Isn't it great to be married to someone you love@
Fantastic Blog!! I know how you feel. :) You two are wonderful.
I love this!
Aww, I just threw up in my mouth a little! Just Kidding - SO SWEET! Ok, I am a little serious, but it's still precious! :)
Post a Comment