Well, last night I got out of the house with my girlfriends and left Jeremy on daddy duty alone! He and Sophie did great and I had a wonderful time with my fellow Twilighters. We went to the local IHOP...there are only so many things open in a small town at 11:00 p.m. We had yummy french toast and pancakes, talked about what we think will happen in the book, and witnessed what we think was a fight between a love triangle involving a very embarrassed lady, a cowboy, and what looked like a businessman...or a preacher--eek! We loaded up and headed straight to Hastings where we joined at least 200 or more people all there to get the final chapter in Bella and Edward's story. Some were dressed like the characters in the book and others had on their "Team Edward" or "Team Jacob" shirts! Our group wasn't dressed up for the event though Ashley did wear black lipstick! I had a lot of fun just getting back into the groove with my work friends! I am so blessed by each of them! I'm sure a few are just now hitting the pillow after a long night of reading!

New Upcycle Ideas 846
1 day ago
1 comments:
You big nerd! Why would you stand in line with 200 other people at Midnight for the release of a Young Adult book?
By the way, have you read Harry Potter? It's AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment