I've been tagged by Susy to do the following:
1. Choose the 4th picture folder on my computer
2. Choose the 4th picture
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same.This picture was taken in physical therapy school (probably 2006) when we got together to play indoor paintball! I am awful at it and get terribly nervous, but it was fun! Jacob of course shot me! Everything he shoots, throws, spits, etc. has a way of finding me! Once we went to watch my brother play somewhere and it snowed. Jacob rolled up a snowball and as he and Jeremy were walking, he just released it. It stayed in the air just long enough to slam into my neck 50' away and slide right down my shirt! Also, we were floating the Buffalo River and Jacob was in another canoe spitting cherry pits out as he ate them. Low and behold...I get pegged in the head and hear from a distance..."oops, sorry bout that Leah!" I've been hit by rubber bands, tennis balls, socks, and almost by a canned coke one time I think. Way off the subject! Back to the picture! We had so much fun and I miss all my buddies from school! We had some fabulous times! In fact this pic was in my DPT folder and I went through all of the pictures and remembered some fun times. Here are a few more pics of these guys!


Me in the screamer chair in Nashville, TN. That thing was crazy! It really made me scream!

I tag:
1. Catherine
2. Jennifer
3. Hannah
4. Jeremy

0 comments:
Post a Comment