I know it has been a while since I updated the blog! I'm so sorry to my faithful followers (like three relatives!). Here are a few updates about our abundant life!
Halloween happened! The PTs at work ROCK and thus we dressed as rockstars for Halloween! Kudos to Genie for the tattoo sleeves and to Melissa for the great skirt she made! Kudos to me for actually going to the eye doctor dressed in this get up! I sent Sophia to her dear sitter's house in her rockstar onesie that her Uncle Brandon and Aunt Jennifer picked out for her and her leopard print hairbow...Rock out Soph! Sophie wanted a tattoo, but I had to draw the line somewhere! No pics yet (they are on the video camera)
She dressed as a Jack-O-Lantern while we passed out candy! (Thanks to Renay for letting us borrow this cutie costume!) I especially enjoyed my friends daughter and our dialogue (I'll call her A)
A: I like your baby.
Me: I like your costume. It's beautiful.
A: Thans it's snow white.
She's so sweet!

We went to Maxine's (Jeremy's Mimi) surprise 80th birthday party Saturday. It was a pleasant day and everyone had a wonderful time. I believe Maxine really enjoyed herself and was happy to see all of her family. We missed Bret and Heather, but will see them in May hopefully! We spent the night at Grandad and Gigi's and headed to church where Jeremy's grandad preaches Sunday morning. It was a nice weekend.
Monday was yucky! Jeremy and I both came down with the nastiest stomach bug! YUK! The only pleasant thing (besides losing 5 pounds which I know I will quickly gain back now that I am eating again) about the whole ordeal was taking a day off from work and having time to finish reading a book I had begun! In the works of Obama and McCain- Look, my friends, this book was fantastic! It is by Francine Rivers (author of Redeeming Love featured in previous post). It is the first book in the Mark of the Lion series and is entitled A Voice in the Wind. I loved it! It follows a young Jewess, a Christian, who is taken into Roman slavery after the destruction of Jerusalem. It is all about her faith and her servanthood as she works in the lives of her owners and the people she comes into contact with through them. We should all strive to live our lives as young Hadassah...a true reflection of Jesus Christ!
I also had the opportunity to participate in a true priveledge. I voted! I will pray for all of our elected leaders and for gracious outcomes to all proposals passed and voted against as well.
Another cute pic of Sophie:
New Upcycle Ideas 846
1 day ago
4 comments:
I loved the pumpkin pics!! She was too cute!!!
Wow! She is so cute. I bet she had a blast at Halloween. I loved the card she sent me. Thanks so much. We really miss you all.
she is growing up so fast...i love the little pumpkin outfit...enjoy every minute they truly will fly by...
I finally got to see Ms. Sophie in person! Wanted to ask for her autograph, but thought it best not to. :) She's a doll.
Post a Comment