CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fun with Nana

Every year since I have been away from home...which is turning into a long time now...my mom and I take a girl's weekend and go shopping for my birthday! It used to always include a chick flick on Friday night and shopping on Saturday! This year, however, there was something a little different...there was a Sophie! Sophie did fabulous on her first girl's shopping weekend. She slept all night like a pro in the hotel room and shopped till she dropped! Thank you Nana for taking us and always being so much fun! We love you sooooooo much! I'm also including a picture of Sophia for Joan (Jeremy's Mamo) in one of the outfits she brought her! We bought a hat this weekend that went perfectly with it! We love you!


I'm also including these pics of Sophie because I think they are very sweet. These are a few shots our friend Holly took!

1 comments:

Traci said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.