Here it is 11:29 Friday night and I am sitting here blogging to give my hair some time to dry before I climb into bed. I have found that lately my life is ruled by two things: Sophie's schedule and when I will get to wash my hair! Usually the second greatly depends on the first! Today I became a documented skank! My mishaps today can be directly traced back to a seminar held at our church that encouraged us to develop a Financial Freedom Plan (a budget) and to rely more on cash than swiping the debit card all of the time. Well, Jeremy and I have jumped into this cash system and have been doing it for a while now. This month, we got a little low on the "Stuff" fund and low and behold I ran out of hair gel! So, I straightened my hair on Wednesday of this week! Of course, when I take the time to straighten my hair, the skies open up and my hair slowly but surely shrivels up into that "oh that poor girl doesn't know how to fix her curly hair" look. Meanwhile, I didn't have time to go to the store and get the goods to make my hair my own again so I have just been cramming it up into a messy bun for work until today...Friday! Don't judge! I don't have oily hair! Anyway, I work in a pediatric facility. Basically our dress code is--Be modest! I wear a lot of jogging pants and T-shirts that can weather mucus, pee pee, whatever is for breakfast or lunch that day, bubbles, playdough, and dirt! Today I had on gray pants and a black T-shirt. Here is the clincher! My T-shirt....was a Silverchair concert tee from 1999!!! (some of my fellow bloggers may remember!) So with my hair, my pants, and my shirt, I looked like a total "before" from TLC's What Not to Wear! I can't believe Stacey and Clinton didn't jump out of the bushes to take me shopping! (Please someone report me!) So in all of my glory, I realized at 4:00 while waiting in the doctor's office that my driver's liscence expires Tuesday of next week and I have no time to go to the DMV to get a new one before then except today! So I headed over there and got my new liscence! YUK! Silverchair Rocks!
New Upcycle Ideas 846
1 day ago
3 comments:
The only reason I hesitated to marry Scott was because I still had hope that Daniel Johns was going to one day notice me in a moshpit and declare his love...my celebrity crush. AND ALSO I HEART LEO!!!
hilarious!
No pictures? Come on - post that driver's liscense pic!
Post a Comment