CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Yay for Jeremy!

Today was another day that God has blessed our family. Jeremy went in for his annual heart check up and got wonderful news. The doc said that the surgery from 2005 is still doing the trick and everything looks great. He does want to take a closer look at Jeremy's stint from 1999 next year just to make sure that it still looks good. It is such a relief each time that Jeremy goes and we get good news. I love him so much and I am so thankful that God has His mighty hand on him and his funky ticker!

Last Saturday night, we went to a little restaurant in a shopping village outside of town. They had their pumpkins out so we decided to snap a few pics! Good thing Sophie had on her pretty pink headband and blue bow!
Oh yeah, those of you who know me well know that I love me some turkey leg! I seek out turkey leg wherever it may be and devour it! I love that I feel so Knights of the Round Table when I eat it! Here are a few pics of my Turkey Leg!!!!

4 comments:

Brandon said...

We love you guys so much and Jeremy, I am so thankful that your check-up went OK. We love you guys and tell Sophie that we can't wait to see her again!

Susy said...

That's the perfect balance of baby and turkey leg! Glad to hear that Jeremy is well!! What great news! Can't wait to see you all!!

Jennifer said...

HA HA HA!! Oh, and Sophie is a darling!!! LOVE the bow!

Catherine said...

Healthy husband, adorable baby, turkey leg...Leah, you are truly blessed!