CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Little Sophie

Sweet little Sophie (I will still call her sweet even though she threw a vicious fit tonight before church!) is doing so many new things now! We are excited because she is cooing and making all kinds of new sounds. She really likes to listen to music and talk to us in the afternoons when she first gets home! She is slowly but surely starting to reach for toys and items flown above her face. She usually smiles really big right before she goes to bed, which does mommy's heart good! I really love coming home and spending the evenings with my sweet girl...especially after my Rootertoots at work scream, cuss, and pee on me all day! Yes, I got peed on today! On purpose! AGGHHHH! Nevermind, this blog is about sweet Sophie. Anyway, here are a few recent pictures...

Here is happy Sophie this past Sunday morning sitting in Nana's lap.



1 comments:

Susy said...

I can't wait to see Sophie next weekend! It will be one of the highlights of my trip!