Today was crazy! I began the morning without pushing snooze on my alarm. I got up immediately and went to get my baby angel out of her crib. She woke up her usual way...with 5 minutes of stretching and grunting! I was able to spend about an hour with her--feeding her and getting her ready for "school" (Ms. Lisa's house). We took pictures of Sophie in her carseat with her matching onesie and blanket, her diaper bag, and her kitty cat lunch box with her three bottles for the day in it. I cried like a baby and Jeremy and Sophie were on their way. When I got to work 45 minutes later (one phone call to Lisa already!), I found a Jesus bobblehead on my desk with a post it that said "I'm watching over you." How funny and sweet. Almost everyone gave me hugs or said they were praying for me today--there are 40 something therapists so that's a lot! My sweet PT friends know my comfort food is cookie dough so they bought some and had it in the freezer for me! Dee even made a great salad for lunch! After many calls to Lisa and a long day of some happy and some excruciatingly loud children, I returned to my own baby! We spent a wonderful evening of singing, rocking, reading books, and listening to oldies! Now she sleeps and I can't wait to see her again in the morning! Sweet dreams Sophie!
New Upcycle Ideas 846
1 day ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment