CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Sophia's First Day of Physical Therapy School

Today I took Sophia to my alma mater- The University of Central Arkansas. We got up and had our regular morning routine. I dressed her in her cutest workout clothes...a onesie, some ruffle-butt shorts, and some little dancer socks...she looked super cute! We headed off to the Pediatrics lab at the PT center on campus. It was so interesting to be back at PT school and not be worried about a grade or how I was going to do in a lab...I was worried about Sophie crying, needing to eat, or pooping through her super precious workout clothes! I am so proud of my baby girl! She did great on her first day of Physical Therapy School. She demonstrated her reflexes like a pro, played with her hands in midline, demonstrated superb head control in supported sitting and carried at my shoulder, she smiled, and she even tried to giggle a little! But the kicker...the thing that makes her Mommy's little clutch hitter is this...she not only demonstrated a 90 degree head lift on her tummy, but she also rolled her little body over! It was great! I can't wait to see her do it again! I knew she would excel in physical therapy, but if she wants to do something else with her life, I will support her decision--tee hee! I'm so proud of my baby girl!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

yeah, but how was her fencing reflex?
ok, that is really the only thing that i remember about babies and physical therapy stuff!

Vicky said...

What a sweet story about Sophie's triumphs. I like your new layout too.

Vicky said...

That was a typo. Sorry I meant Sophia!

Lacey said...

Sophie looked like a PRO! I'm so glad you were able to bring her! It was great for us to see the differences between her & Jack. Thanks again! - And Felicia said hello back and she wished she could have seen y'all!