CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tag You're It

I've been tagged by Leslie

The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six bloggers by linking.
5. Leave a comment for each blogger.

1. Small noises drive me absolutely crazy--smacking is the worst! In PT school I had to ask to move to a different area during a final one time because the girl behind me would not quit smacking her gum! I sat there for 20 minutes unable to concentrate before I finally moved!

2. I think I am borderline narcoleptic! Seriously! I can fall asleep so easily! Just let me sit down and sit still and I'm out! One time my friend was describing how the stylist cutting her hair was drugged out on something and falling asleep. This is how the conversation went:
Erica- "She was falling asleep and trying to cut my hair at the same time!"
Steffy- "Was she really falling asleep or did she just look tired?"
Erica- "Like Leah in class falling asleep!"
Steffy- "Oh my gosh! What did you do?"

3. I have gone for an obscene amount of days without washing my hair before (my hair just doesn't get oily for some reason).

4. I love to rent crazy, independent films and veg out in front of the TV with some Snow Caps every once in a while.

5. I think Adrien Brody is cute! I know...weird huh!

6. I'm pretty good at Guitarmouth (singing the guitar solos on songs), especially with old Aerosmith songs!

I sent this to Susy, Ryan, Magen, Hannah, Mary, and Abby.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leah, I posted a comment the other day telling you that Cass had similar tummy problems to Sophie when she was smaller. Then I accidentally deleted it and refused to type it again because I'm stubborn that way.

She was on several prescriptions and it just took time for her to grow out of it. She started getting better around 5 months. That's a very short version. I can relate to the doctor visits and the Prevacid and in Cassidy's case, she didn't gain much weight for the first few months...anyways...on a more interesting note: I CAN GO FOR INSANE PERIODS OF TIME WITHOUT WASHING MY HAIR TOO! I usually only do it once a week, but I've certainly waited longer than that. Oh, motherhood! You have definitely had an effect on my hygiene!

Maybe it's the curls that keep the hair dry.