I know! I haven't posted in a very long time. I am feeling really overwhelmed by my stinking documentation for work. Like Susy said, it is not very appealing to spend more time on the computer when you just wish you could quit typing already! AGGHHHH! I would just like to say that the amount of documentation necessary for pediatric physical therapy is crazy! Oh by the way, we are gearing up to start a letter writing campaign to Medicaid on behalf of our kids and their equipment needs. It is getting more and more difficult for these children to get the equipment that they very much need (wheelchairs, standers, etc). More on that and how you can help later! I just thought I would post a few pics from our weekend.
Sophia got her first haircut! What a cutie! She was so good and just cooed at the hair stylist as she trimmed off her super fine newborn hair. It is crazy how much getting her hair cut lightened up her hair. She seems to have a bit more blonde hair coming in...hmmmmm...curls next please! I'm still holding out for curls...momma can't fix straight hair!
Saturday morning, Sophia and I went to our friends Jacob and Steffy's house to meet their precious new baby Lydia! Oh my goodness! She was so sweet and absolutely beautiful! How ironic that after the last paragraph, I have straight hair in this pic! Why you might ask? Because I am terrified of lice and keep making my husband comb through my hair to check...it's easier when it is straight!
Saturday night we went to Little Rock with Jeremy's family to celebrate Jennifer's birthday at PF Changs! YUMMY! We had a great time and Sophia loved seeing her family! She especially loved the gift her Great Grandad made for her! Her very own four wheeler! Thank you so much L.V.!
If I don't blog before next weekend, I'll try to update this time next week! I have an exciting weekend planned! My dear friend Vanessa is coming for a visit..BUT...we are going to a continueing ed course all day Saturday! YUK! BUT...it is free! Woo hoo! BUT...it is titled Clinical Anatomy and Nerve Compression Syndromes of the Extremities and Spine. I'll live! Have a great week!
New Upcycle Ideas 846
1 day ago
4 comments:
Leah,
You have got a beautiful baby girl! Your work sounds so tiresome!! Hope you have a great week!
Sophie is getting so big. Ava Grace and I love her haircut. She is too stinkin' cute.
One more thing, Ava Grace was looking at Sophie's pictures and saying, "Ave Gray, Ave Gray" I said, "No, that's Sophie." And she said, "Ave Gray". She's so vain, she see's another pretty girl and thinks it's her.
Goodness, I should have thought this through and posted all of my comments on one post, but I have been told that if your hair is color-treated, or you blow dry it, or if you use styling products you decrease your risk of getting lice. When I taught the fourth grade, I had four students with lice at one time and I came home everyday worried and some one told me that.
Post a Comment