CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

We went on a date!!!

We had a wonderful weekend with my parents here to visit. They got here Friday night and we all enjoyed the funniest episode (in my opinion) of Psych that I have ever seen. I love that show! I also love the Mentalist though they are very similar yet totally different! Saturday night we went to...wait for it...wait for it...(I've obviously been watching too much of How I Met Your Mother)...Olive Garden! I know I know! There are so many wonderful locally owned and "neater" restaurants to go to, but I am a sucker for Olive Garden! I just love the familiarity, the food, Frank Sinatra singing to me when I go to the Ladie's Room, and the breadsticks...mmmmm! Then Jeremy and I, for the first time since July, went to the movies ALONE!!!! Sophia went back home with mom and dad and went to sleep while her parents ate marble slab ice cream at Maggie Moo's and sat in front of the outdoor fireplace at the Promenade! Then we went to see Taken starring none other than my favorite male actor Liam Neeson! It was fabulous! He was fabulous! I loved having some time with my sweetheart but of course we missed our little one! After watching that movie! She is never going anywhere! Our "very particular set of skills" will be saying no to her requests for senior trips, concerts, and spring breaks! That movie totally freaked me out! Anyway, as always here are a few pics of our precious never-going-anywhere-without-her-mom-or-dad little girl!


2 comments:

Susy said...

You have to come to visit...Liam Neeson lives next door!!!! Not in my building, of course, but in the fancy pants doorman building. Ryan sees him in the morning all the time!!

Lori T said...

Hi Leah; I'm not sure if I've commented before, so I'll introduce myself. I'm Lori (used to be Bontrager) Towell. I lived in Searcy and knew your in laws. Anyways, I love seeing pictures of Sophia. And my husband and I LOVE Psych, too! The best show ever!

Lori
http://www.thetowells.com