Sophia took her first big girl bath last night in her toddler tub! She is sitting up so well now and loves the water so the big girl bath was a hit! She loved it! We gave her a rubber ducky to play with in the tub and she went to town! She loved splashing and thoroughly enjoyed playing! Can't wait to do this again!

Also, Sophia is finally rolling to her tummy frequently and willingly! Praise God! Okay, this may not sound like much, but as a physical therapist I know how important tummy time and all of the skills that emerge through tummy time can be! I was getting a bit concerned that my little reflux baby was going to struggle in the gross motor domains and her PT momma was not doing a good enough job to help her. She is now even beginning to pull up on her arms and knees and I even caught her rocking which is a great prep for...you guessed it...crawling! I'm so proud of her! Here are a few pictures of how we found her after her late afternoon cat nap today. So cute!

New Upcycle Ideas 846
1 day ago

1 comments:
How sweet are these pics? I love them! She is looking so cute and more and more grown up! I can't wait to see y'all.
Post a Comment