CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Girls!

PT school (or any graduate program for that matter) has a way of making you really close to your fellow classmates. Especially PT school because you're half-naked all the time and massaging half-naked people all the time! I have seen so many medial gluteal furrows! This weekend, I got to see four of my favorite girlfriends from PT school. Thankfully we see each other fairly often for being scattered about the state. I truly treasure their friendships. This weekend we had a little get together for our friend Steffy who is due to have little Lydia in February! I am especially excited about this little sweetie since I played match maker for her parents! I love my girls. Here are a few pictures of a few of our get togethers!

From Left to Right- Me holding Sophia, Erica holding Colton, Vanessa, and Steffy (holding Lydia)!


Visiting Steffy's house at Christmas last year I think...Also in this pic Laura! I was so excited to see her yesterday too!

Camping trip to Mount Nebo in 2007! We had so much fun!
The Gentry Safari (I'm snapping the pic!) So much fun...I think I need to blog about that place

0 comments: