CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Ultimate Gift

My friend Anita gave me a movie to watch this week. Anita and I are always giving each other books, movies, etc. I also have another Francine Rivers book that she gave me to read when I get a chance. Today as I typed my last few notes on our new, fabulous documentation software, I watched The Ultimate Gift. It is a Fox Faith production so it is clean and void of all of the totally disgusting things that are in movies these days. It was a really sweet picture and of course had a fabulous moral to the story. You should check it out next time you are looking for a good movie. It is a bit sad and I did shed a tear or two, but well worth it. Thanks Anita! Keep em coming!

0 comments: